BONUS DOWNLOADS BELOW
PLEASE READ THIS:
- We send a monthly newsletter full of the time and money saving tips we use when travelling
- From time to time, we will send you an additional email about something that’s too urgent to wait (like specials on our guides)
- We will not share your name, address or contact information with anyone else – you have trusted us with this private information!
To access your bonus downloads on a PC right-click and ‘Save as…’ or on a Mac ‘Save target as…’ to download:
And before you go…
Your feedback is important to us!
We’re real people (if you’re visiting Alice Springs, get in touch and we’ll have a coffee or a beer!).
We’d love to hear from you, especially if there’s anything you think we can improve, you’ve got any questions, you’d like to share a travel story or experience, or there’s something you’d like us to cover.
Here’s how to get in touch:
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park – Opening times, entry fees, walks, cultural tours and more
- Aboriginal Culture – Information about Aboriginal culture at Ayers Rock
- Driving from Alice Springs to Uluru – A complete itinerary for driving from Alice Springs to Uluru
- Alice Springs – Everything you’ll need to know about Alice Springs
- Kings Canyon – If you’re visiting Ayers Rock, you must visit Kings Canyon