I’m constantly on the lookout for new lights, those ones I can afford at least, to add to my collection.
So when I came across the Ledlenser MH7 headlamp I had to take a look.
If you do want some details on the headlamp then read below.
Power – high light output
Mid Power – medium light output
Low Power – economical light for long battery life
Blink – strobe light at regular intervals
Boost – short-duration maximum power
Button – a switch on the top of the headlamp
Advanced Focus System – single-handed adjustment of the focus beam
Innovative Mounting System – allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head.
- IP-Class-IP54 – Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. However, if you can’t charge the lithium battery pack then you can use regular AA alkaline batteries.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity MAX 600 lm – MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range MAX 200 m – MIN 20 m
- Battery Duration MAX 60 h – MIN 7 h
- Weight 139 g
Even though this Ledlenser MH7 was provided by the company I would have one in my kit any day. For other reviews see our page here.